LPR License plate recognition
LPR is the solution for real-time video recognition of vehicle number plates which offers the greatest robustness and performance on the market.
Its algorithms have been specifically designed to automatically adapt to a variety of environments.
As part of the V4 family, our real-time event processing platform can be integrated with various functionalities (facial recognition, perimeter detection, zenith counters, etc.) generating complete, integrated, secure and simple solutions.
- Optimised for car parks
- Vehicle at a standstill (max. 30 km/h)
- Camera behind the barrier
- Infrared illumination with black and white image
- 720p resolution
- License plate size: 30 vertical pixels
- Optimised for the city
- Vehicle in motion (max. 80 km/h)
- Framed image of the license plate. Avoid overview (use evidence channel if necessary)
- Infrared illumination with focus and low pass filter 850 nm. black and white image
- License plate size: 50 vertical pixels
The ideal solution for post-event management, setup and performance
Our system allows you to define a variety of configurations and actions related to licensing plate reading for access control, fleet management or alert generation.
- Unlimited white and/or black lists
- Independent configuration per camera
- Import and export of CSV files
Integration with physical components:
- Opening of gates and doors
- Sensors or activation loops
- Sirens, traffic lights or other elements
History of events with associated video:
- Date and time
- Event type
Specific management modules can be added to our solution:
LPM-PK: Advanced Parking Module:
- Parking management (LPR-ADV-PK)
- Capacity control.
- Control of permanence and the maximum time allowed.
- Control of shared locations (anti-passback).
- Wrong-way detection.
LPM-TMP: Special module for managing temporary lists:
- Add and manage number plates at a given time.
- Lists with the expiry date.
- Enable access schedules by lists and cameras.
|LPR||LPR Free Flow|
|Speed||With stop||Up to 90 km/h|
|Compact unit||Up to 8 channels||Up to 2 channels|
|Server equipment||Up to 12 channels||Up to 8 channels|