VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L. under Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs that:
1. www.vaelsys.com is a website of VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L. (hereinafter VAELSYS), with a registered office at Calle Cochabamba 24, 28016, Madrid, Spain, C.I.F. B-84071976 and registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid.
To contact us, please use the following e-mail address: email@example.com or (+34) 91 804 62 48.
2. The purpose of the www.vaelsys.com domain is to provide users with a description of the different services and contents (from now on, the “Services”) made available by VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L or by third parties.
3. These general conditions govern access to and use of the website www.vaelsys.com (hereinafter “the Website”) that VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L makes available free of charge to Internet users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, some of the Services provided by VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L. or by third parties through the Portal are subject to the payment of a fee in the manner determined in the corresponding Special Conditions. Access to the website implies full acceptance of these conditions.
4. In general, the provision of the Services is conditional on the prior registration of the corresponding User. Likewise, VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L. makes certain Services available to Users whose use requires additional registration. The aforementioned registration will be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or the particular conditions governing it.
In order to access and/or use certain services under registration, the User must assign a User name(s) and password(s), undertaking to make diligent use of both (User name and password) and to keep them secret. The user is responsible for all damages resulting from incorrect and negligent password use.
5. All information provided by Users via the Services must be true. To this end, the User declares that he/she is over 16 years of age and guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated following the filling in of the forms necessary to subscribe to the Services. Similarly, it shall be the responsibility of the Users to keep all the information provided up to date at all times so that it corresponds to the real situation of the Users. In any case, Users shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements they make and for any damage they cause to VAELSYS or third parties as a result of the information they provide.
6. The intellectual property rights of the www.vaelsys.com page, as well as its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are the property of O, which has exclusive rights to exploit them in any way whatsoever, in particular through the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
7. The viewing, printing and partial downloading of web content are only permitted if the following conditions are met: Compatibility with the purposes of the web. The exclusive purpose of obtaining the information contained is for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited. Respect for the integrity of the web content, expressly prohibiting any modification. Do not use the photos, graphics or images available on the Web separately from the text or other images that accompany them.
8. VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L reserves the right to make changes and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration and design, and the conditions of access at any time without notice.
9. VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the Web or its contents, nor that it will be updated, although it undertakes to do so, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to carry out, and as soon as it becomes aware of errors, disconnections or lack of updating of the contents, all tasks aimed at correcting the errors, re-establishing communication and updating the contents.
10. Both access to the Web and the misuse that may be made of the information contained therein are the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L. shall not be liable for any consequences, damages or prejudices that may result from such access or use.
11. In accordance with the anti-spam policy of VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L, users undertake to refrain from:
(i) collect data for advertising purposes and send advertisements of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent;
(ii) invite any other unsolicited or previously agreed message to a plurality of persons;
(iii) send chains of unsolicited or previously consented electronic messages.
12. VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored on it, as a result of:
The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web.
The use of non-updated versions of these.
13. VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked to the Web, as long as they are not linked to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations to the computer. system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user as a result.
If a user, client or third party considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are illegal or infringe the property or rights of the user, client or third party subject to compensation, and, in particular, consist of:
Activities or contents that may be considered criminal under Spanish criminal law.
Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for human dignity and the principle of non-discrimination, as well as the protection of health and children.
The user should send an e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that the administrators can initiate the appropriate procedure to resolve the relevant problems.
14. VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L is the owner of the industrial and intellectual property rights related to its products and services. With regard to the names of third-party products and services, VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L acknowledges the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of their owners, and their mere mention or appearance on the Web does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility on the part of VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L concerning them, nor does it imply any approval, sponsorship or recommendation by VAELSYS, except where this is expressly indicated.
15. The unauthorised use of the information contained on the Web, its resale, as well as the violation of the intellectual property rights of VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L., including the unauthorised use of its brand VAELSYS, will give rise to established legal responsibilities.
16. VAELSYS FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from accessing or using the Web.